I have been working as a social worker since 2006, and hold a Bachelors Degree in Social Work. I have always been drawn to the society and working with people. I am deeply passionate about everyone’s story and journey.
I was born in Hong Kong and immigrated to Australia. I can therefore speak Cantonese and English fluently. Being bi-lingual and living in a multicultural society has made me appreciate the importance of culture and traditions. I particularly understand the Asian culture, and am more than happy to conduct a Chinese wedding ceremony.
I am married and have been through the ups and downs of the wedding planning process. Through my personal experience, I can therefore relate and make sure that I dedicate my service to you 100%.
Modern and young
Being a younger celebrant, I bring a fresh and contemporary feel to my ceremonies. As I get to know you as a couple, my vibrant and personable attitude will permeate towards your special day.
I hold a Certificate IV in Celebrancy. I am also an authorised and registered civil marriage celebrant. I am very passionate about my job – what’s not to love?!
Vendors I love!
- Sweetbride for all your flowers, event styling & photobooth needs
- myFotoBox for wedding photography & videography
- Clarzzique for wedding photography & videography
- Ohh Snap Photography for wedding photography
- FunPhotoBooths for photobooth hire
- Sophie Lau for makeup & hair
- FavoursPlus for bridal gifts and favours